Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Amateur: Photographer

Inside me there is a photographer trying to get out, occasionally he finds small opportunities to use his skills. Here he got the better of me at a wedding, that's Rachel on the right and her sister on the left. Actually I lied, there is no photographer inside me, it was me all along. I took it in black and white because I think it looks more classic and even romantic, and so befitting a wedding.



I like this photo because of the girls but also the bare brick and gothic style window give it character. By the way, they were posing for a real, bonafide photographer and I snook in with my fujifilm!

I took this photo at Christmas, I thought I'd take the opportunity that nature had given me to try and make Boston look pretty. I tried to leave out anything too modern so that the photo could have its own timeframe, if that makes sense, probably not, ha.



I like this picture, although I did get in a bit of metal fence. Call me old fashioned but I like my photos ugly-metal-fence free, but thats just me.
I was gonna put a photo of my bum on here, but its got a crack in it.

1 comment: